Covid-19 Antigen Test For Travel
In Clinic Antigen TestingTest certificate emailed within 1 hour
- Accepted for travel to the UK and EU
- In-clinic test with trained health advisor
- Convenient parking and rail access
- Result & test certificate emailed in 1 hour
20 Year Established
Rapid Antigen Test For Travel
How do our rapid antigen test video appointments work?
Step 1: Book your Covid-19 antigen test
To leave or enter the UK (if you are not fully vaccinated) you can book a remote video appointment for a Covid-19 antigen travel test rather than coming to clinic. Check your destination country accepts an antigen test rather than a PCR test.
Step 2: Collect your antigen test or request courier delivery
We will deliver the test kit to your UK address or it can be collected in person from our Surrey clinic.
You can also purchase a spare Covid-19 antigen travel test kit as an inconclusive result will require you to repeat your test
(this can affect up to 5% of tests). Spare kits are sold at a discounted cost of £12.50.
Step 3: Pack your antigen Covid-19 test kits
Remember to pack the antigen kit in your suitcase if you are testing abroad for a remote video consultation.
Book your video appointment - this needs to be 0-3 days before your return to the UK.
Step 4: Video Consultation & Certificate
At the time of your appointment, securely log-in for your supervised antigen test with one of our trained health advisors.
Email a clear photograph of the QR code and result on your test cassette after 15-20 minutes.
Your Fitness to Travel Certificate will be emailed to your device within 2 hours.
How is a Rapid Covid-19 antigen test taken?
1. Before starting your test check the fluid level in your vial is within 2mm of the line on tube.
2. Take the Covid-19 antigen test by inserting the swab 2.5 cm into the nasal cavity.
3. Once inserted, gently rotate the swab five times.
4. Repeat the process in your other nostril using the same swab.
5. Place the swab into the vial and swirl it for 30 seconds. Then rotate and squeeze 5 times.
6. Attach the dropper and mix thoroughly.
7. Add 4 drops of the specimen fluid to the test kit cassette well, then wait 15 to 30 minutes for your results.