Day 5 PCR - Collect & Drop Same Day Result
£89.00 inc. VAT
The perfect solution for Christmas and New Year Day 5 tests to avoid any delay in your swab reaching the laboratory during the festive period.
If you do not qualify as FULLY vaccinated, you must quarantine on arrival in England. Under the Test to Release scheme you can choose to pay for a private COVID-19 test. If the result is negative, you can end your quarantine.
You can take a Test to Release PCR no earlier than the 5th day after arrival in England. This test kit includes all the tools to ensure the timely delivery of your Covid-19 test result:
- 1 x Day 5 RT-PCR Test – this can only be taken at the start of Day 5.
- Results and Certificate by midnight provided your PCR swab is dropped back to our Dorking Clinic by 11am
- Immediately end your mandatory quarantine period once your negative test result is received
- Collect your swab kit 3 working hours after order.
How does Day 5 Test to Release work?
- Simply order your COVID-19 click, collect and drop self-test kit. Ensure you click collection at check-out.
- Collect from Medwyn Occupational Health, Dorking, RH4 1SD and follow the instructions to perform the Covid test. Bring your swab test back before 11am for same day results.
- Your test swab will be delivered to our lab for analysis by same day courier from our Dorking clinic and a Covid PCR test certificate will be issued by midnight.
We are open every day except Christmas day so you can be reassured of same day results, without any reliability on courier or Royal Mail delivery services over the Christmas period.