Day 5 PCR Self-Test
£69.00 inc. VAT
If you do not qualify as FULLY vaccinated, you must quarantine on arrival in England. Under the Test to Release scheme you can choose to pay for a private COVID-19 test. If the result is negative, you can end your quarantine.
You can take a Test to Release PCR no earlier than the 5th day after arrival in England. This test kit includes all the tools to ensure the timely delivery of your Covid-19 test result:
- Free DPD courier delivery to your UK quarantine address
- 1 x Day 5 Covid RT-PCR swab test kit
- Pre paid Royal Mail 24 hour tracked envelope to return your sample to our laboratory
- Results and Certificate
How does your Test to Release work?
- Order your COVID-19 home self-test kit and follow the written instructions to perform your Covid test.
- Register your swab sample on the laboratory portal.
- Package the kit and return to our lab via your nearest Royal Mail Priority Post box using the pre-paid Track 24 label included. To check for your nearest Royal Mail Priority Box please CLICK HERE.
- The kit will be delivered to our lab for analysis and your result and Covid PCR test certificate will be issued within 24 hours of receipt. Please note samples posted on Saturday by Royal Mail may not be received until Monday morning unless the priority box used offers Sunday collections. We guarantee to provide test results within 24 hours of receiving the sample, however we are unable to take responsibility for any delay in delivery of the sample caused by Royal Mail.
Our Courier Service
- Book before 3pm for same day dispatch (next day delivery) Monday to Friday
- Before 2pm for same day dispatch (next working day delivery) Saturday and Sunday.
- You will be able to upgrade your delivery options with DPD by paying a supplement for faster or weekend delivery.