UK Arrival Covid Tests
Day 2, Day 5 and Day 8 Covid tests for UK arrivals, with a choice of in-clinic, video supervised or self-swab testing.
UK Passenger Locator Form Booking ID immediately issued.
Lateral Flow Test
- COMING SOON - Lateral Flow Test for FULLY vaccinated UK arrivals
- PCR test for FULLY vaccinated
Day 2 & Day 8
- PCR tests for NOT FULLY vaccinated UK arrivals
Day 2, 5 & 8
- PCR tests + Day 5 early release for NOT FULLY vaccinated UK arrivals
Your Covid Testing Choices
In-Clinic: Covid swab test taken by a trained health advisor in our Dorking clinic. Covid swab sample taken by same day courier to our London laboratory for results by 6pm.
Video Supervised: We will deliver your test kit to a UK address by DPD courier, or it can be collected in person from our Surrey clinic. Book your video appointment – this needs to be 0-2 days after your return to the UK. Securely log-in for your supervised video Covid test with a trained health advisor and return your swab sample in any Royal Mail Priority post box using the pre-paid Track 24 Royal Mail envelope.
Self-swab: We will deliver your test kit to a UK address by DPD courier, or it can be collected in person from our Surrey clinic. Within 0-2 days after your return to the UK, take your self-swab test using the instructions provided with your test kit. Register your information online and return your swab sample in any Royal Mail Priority post box using the pre-paid Track 24 Royal Mail envelope.
20 Year Established
If you have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days:
- under an approved vaccination program in the UK, Europe, or US
- with a full course of the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines from a relevant public health body in Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea or Taiwan – mixing between two-dose vaccines (Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna) in this list is also recognised.
- book and pay for a Day 2 COVID-19 test – to be taken after arrival in England
- complete your passenger locator form – any time in the 48 hours before you arrive in England
- take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 after you arrive in England
The Medwyn Centre by rail and by road.
Medwyn has provided thousands of Covid-19 test clinic appointments in our Surrey clinic. Covering South London, Leatherhead, Dorking, Guildford and Reigate. We have delivered tests to international arrivals from over 108 countries.
Medwyn Occupational Health is located in Dorking Surrey, a short drive from the M25 motorway London orbital and connects the city’s airports; Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Stanstead. A large Pay & Display car park is located behind the Medwyn Centre.
Dorking’s mainline rail station is served by Southern Rail to London and Great Western Railway to Guildford and Reading. The clinic is a short walk from the rail station.
How is the Covid test taken?
A Covid swab test involves inserting a thin, flexible swab with a cotton tip into your mouth and nose in order to sample the presence of coronavirus. The swab is rotated several times in both before being withdrawn and it is then sealed in a tube to be sent to our lab for analysis. This can be somewhat uncomfortable and varying levels of discomfort may exist for up to 24 hours.
If you prefer to have help with your swab test sample, both in-clinic and supervised video appointments are available. The Medwyn Covid Team are also equipped with swabs suitable for children.