Video Covid Antigen Test
Choose your appointment and ensure you register your name as shown on your passport. You will be emailed a link after booking to add other passenger details.
20 Year Established
Antigen Fit to Travel Testing
What is an antigen test?
Antigen tests, also known as rapid antigen tests, or lateral flow tests, look for proteins produced by Coronavirus (Covid-19) called antigens. This convenient and simple test can be packed in your suitcase and taken wherever in the world you are travelling.
Do I need an antigen test before I fly to the UK?
Yes, wherever you are travelling from, all passengers entering the UK are required to take a COVID-19 test in the 3 days before departure. You must have proof of a negative COVID-19 test to travel to England from abroad. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test. Results and test certificates are emailed in 1 hour.
Can I take an antigen test to travel from the UK?
A number of countries, including the USA, Germany, France and Italy accept antigen tests. You should check the destination country for their COVID-19 entry requirements. Medwyn’s antigen test has a high level of accuracy and meets the UK’s standards for sensitivity, specificity and viral load. You should check the minimum standards for your destination country.
How is an antigen test taken?
- First check the fluid level in the vial is within 2mm of the line on tube
- Insert the swab 2.5 cm into the nasal cavity
- Once inserted, gently rotate the swab five times
- Repeat the process in your other nostril using the same swab
- Place swab into the vial. Swirl for 30 secs, then rotate & squeeze 5 times
- Attach the dropper and mix solution thoroughly
- Add 4 drops of the specimen fluid to the well of the test kit cassette
- Wait 15 to 30 minutes for your results.